Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Two Years have Passed Since My Last Post!


Two long good years have passed since my last post. I can't believe that it has been so long! I have to admit that I had so much going on that I barely had time to write and update anything. Since my last post, I finally landed a deal at a huge world wide company and a first look deal as well. My business I created has taken off - as many of you know I run a Media Consulting firm. My core business over the last three years has been helping clients and brands with getting major media! It wasn't what I had originally envisioned for myself, but with the economy as bad as it was - I needed a way to survive. What better way to do that than with the skills I already had! With the help of my coach Eli Davidson (in fact she is the one who helped me get featured and on the cover of Kiplinger's Financial Magazine) I started a business.

Needless to say, I have been burning the candle at both ends - doing what I love. Balancing both worlds - media and producing. Everyone reading this knows that I love reality television and LOVE creating it. I love a good title that can spark an idea. That's what happens to me quite a lot. It happened the other day and next thing I know I am pitching it and they LOVE it. So, now its off to do some initial casting and find my subjects.

I promise to write more often now...see you soon! Oh and PS if you think you have a great idea, we want to hear about it! Contact us on our webpage and we'd love to see what you have!

No comments: