Monday, June 30, 2008

Your odds of success increase exponentially by knowing ME

I started thinking about what my friend Andrew said to me this morning. Andrew is a really successful producer who has believed in me from the early days of my career in television. Recently, I helped my career coach get herself and her book on The Today Show. I sent out an email to close friends telling of our achievement and to check out the link on MSNBC. He wrote me back and said "her odds of success increase exponentially by knowing you..."

People laugh when I say I know everyone. Its a funny thing. I may not always remember names right away, and have a habit of saying the persons name with a wrong last name and colleagues laugh...but I know everyone. If I don't know someone, I am only steps away from gaining contact with them.

I think you should know me.

Have a great day!

No comments: