Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July to all of my new blogger friends!

I will be happily enjoying myself on the island of St. John!

I decided to buy tickets for myself and my boyfriend, after all I have been pitching my shows for the last six months and he's been working hard producing the amazing and talented Bonnie Piesse his upcoming artist -we both deserve the R&R!

I have been pitching heavily this year. I have one big bite at NBC, and two production companies interested in possibly acquiring one if not two of my concepts. When I get back I have pitch meetings set up at ABC, CBS, Fox, and two production companies.

What I need is to sell a show, so the more pitches - the more opportunity I have to REALLY SELL at least 5 of the concepts.

If anyone has any questions about Reality TV pitching, ideas etc - please do not hesitate to contact me or if you have an idea that you think I would love to hear - try me!!








No comments: