Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Shows of Interest

I am loving the following shows; and they all happen to be on VH1:


Rock of Love Bus - This VH1 chain of shows is a GEM. And by Gem I mean MONEY. The girls are complete train wrecks and its really fun to watch each week the railroad of events going down while Bret's on tour. Pure entertainment. We all know he is never going to settle down with any of them, but it makes for great TV. I have friends all over the US who love, love, love this show. I can't wait for episode 5 next Sunday. I give this show 4 thumbs up!

Confessions of a Teen Idol - This is another brilliant idea that I think has helped to revive washed up teen star Scott Baio's status as a TV Producer. Since he's obviously not 45 and Single anymore (do we really care?) not to mention that two part series was a bore - This however is a GEM. Not like the Rock of Love Bus Gem, but its a great combination of reality that shows real washed up former "Teen Idols" going through the perils of reinventing themselves to make some sort of a comeback or non comeback into show biz. I love this show, and its not for the love of Scott Baio, but I do give him props for Producing the GEM. I give this show three thumbs up!

(P.S. Did girls really think that Scott was hot?? Too many women, too many parties, it shows on his face...but love the show!)


Sober House - What a great show to give those of us who have never gotten into drugs a birds eye view of some very messed up folks - way to see that your own life is a breeze compared to that of a drug user...Steven Adler is so messed up and pretty brave for going on the show to try and combat his 25+ years of heroin use, how messed up he is - is so scary. Who the hell would ever want to end up like that or looking like Amy Winehouse is beyond me...she needs to be on that show or have her own train wreck of a show, now there's a reality show. I give this show 3 thumbs up!

The Before and After of Amy: what a terrible waste of talent. I hope that she gets herself onto Sober House. Now, that would be worth tuning in for, especially after all of the bad gossip all over the world about her...poor thing.


No comments: