Sunday, March 8, 2009

Looking for Ad Rates and Foreign Distribution Info

It's been a while since my last post. I have been super busy with wall to wall pitches. We are temporarily on hold with any Jose Canseco pitches until my lawyer can work out a few details. His window to buyers will close if his team doesn't facilitate things quickly.

I have a big pitch coming up on Monday with my Girl Powder show at a network. We are so pumped, we had over 500 casting submissions from girls in the snow sport from all over the world! It was so fun getting their videos and picking 10 that we LOVE!

What I am looking for at this moment:
  • I am looking for any contacts in the Advertising World of TV - specifically regarding ad rates - cable & network.
  • Information about Distribution for TV in foreign markets.
  • My next reality projects! Do you have an idea that you think is great? I want to hear it!
  • Anyone who has a direct contact to any of the following people: Marion Jones, Mickey Rourke, Pete Carroll, Michael Vick, Maurice Clarett, Daryl Strawberry, A-Rod.

No comments: